Healthier rural and regional communities: Western Alliance supports its members to improve the health of their communities through research-based and evidence-informed health care
- We foster relationships between organisations and individuals who can influence rural and regional health outcomes and research.
- We build capability of rural and regional health practitioners, researchers and consumers, enabling them to contribute to and benefit from health research.
- We prioritise rural and regional health problems and fund rural and regional health research teams to investigate, generate evidence and implement solutions.
- We support development of nationally relevant models of rural and regional health research.
- We work to achieve equitable funding for rural and regional health research.
Please find the Western Alliance Strategic Plan 2020 – 2023 here: Western Alliance Strategic Plan 2020 DEC FINAL
Please find the Western Alliance Annual Report 2019 – 2020 here: Western Alliance Annual Report 2019-20 FINAL