Digital Health Research Forum 2020
In collaboration with our friends at the Digital Health Cooperative Research Centre and Federation University, Western Alliance is excited to open registrations for our Digital Health Research Forum, which will take place on Friday 14th February 2020 at Federation University, Mt Helen Campus, Ballarat.
The aims of the forum are to:
- Create the Western Alliance Digital Health Research Hub; a collaboration of health professionals, researchers, consumers and industry experts who will help to set the agenda for digital health research in western Victoria
- Bring ourselves up to date on current developments and evidence in the digital health space
- Identify key issues and gaps in digital health across the western region of Victoria, and
- Identify the key research questions that can be further developed and funded to improve health outcomes
The forum will involve a mix of presentations and workshops in an interactive format, with guest speakers including:
- Mr Neville Board, Chief Digital Health Officer at the Department of Health and Human Services
- Professor Tim Shaw, Professor of eHealth and Director of the Research in Implementation Science and eHealth Group (RISe) in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney
- Dr Isobel Frean, Senior Consultant at Digital Health CRC
- Professor James Boyd, Chair of Digital Health at LaTrobe University
- Professor Kon Mouzakis, Co-Director of Deakin University’s A2I2 Institute / Professor Rajesh Vasa, Head Translational Research of Deakin University’s A2I2 Institute
The event will be free of charge, and lunch will be provided. If you are interested in the future of digital health and the research that we do in this space, we would love to have you along.
Please click here to register.
Please note that the event has limited capacity and places will likely fill quickly so register now!