V-CTEC Annual Conference – Registrations open
Register now for the V-CTEC Inaugural Annual Conference in March 2023: Clinical Trials – Quality or Quantity?
The Victorian Clinical Trials Education Centre (V-CTEC) annual conference offers 1.5 days of panels and presentations with industry professionals and expert speakers on the subject of clinical trials.
The conference is an invaluable opportunity to update and expand your knowledge, and to network with fellow health and clinical trials professionals.
- Deakin Downtown, Level 12, Tower 2, 727 Collins Street Melbourne Victoria 3008
- Or online attendance via zoom
Thursday 2 March, 4pm – 8pm
- Twilight session: Quality or Quantity: which is success in clinical trials
- Networking drinks
Friday 3 March, 9am – 4pm
- Session 1: Quality of Feasibility to Start-up – the key to trial success
- Session 2: Quality/Quantity of recruitment
- Session 3: Challenges in managing trial quality /quantity
- Session 4: Can we achieve both: Quality and Quantity?
View the full program here.
Registration is FREE and includes drinks and canapes on the Thursday evening and morning tea and lunch on Friday.