Western Alliance Annual Symposium
Western Alliance Annual Symposium, 21 – 22 November 2022
The Seventh Western Alliance Annual Symposium will be held in the town of Dunkeld, at the Royal Mail Hotel – 98 Parker Street and Sterling Place Community Centre – 14 Sterling Street, and will showcase some of the fantastic research from across western Victoria in addition to high profile guest speakers.
Monday 21 November: full program coming soon
4pm – 6pm: Sterling Place Community Centre – 14 Sterling Street
- STaRR Emerging Researcher Showcase
- Introduction to the $9m MRFF DELIVER Project: DELIVERing enhanced healthcare at home for older people in rural Australia
7pm – late: Royal Mail Hotel – 98 Parker Street
- Dinner function
- Keynote Speaker
Tuesday 22 November: full program coming soon
9.30am – 3pm: Sterling Place Community Centre – 14 Sterling Street
- Keynote Speakers
- Concurrent oral presentations
- Ms Clare Bowditch, ARIA Award winning musician, Logie Nominated actor, Best-Selling Author, former ABC Radio broadcaster
- A/Professor Gabrielle O’Kane: CEO, National Rural Health Alliance
- Professor Suzanne Robinson: Director, Health Economics, the Institute for Health Transformation (IHT)
For more information about our Keynote Speakers, please click here.
The Symposium is free of charge to employees of Western Alliance member organisations, however a cancellation fee may apply for non-attendance.
Please click here to register.
Attendees will need to book and pay for their own accommodation; there are various accommodation options located in Dunkeld and surrounds.
To stay up to date, subscribe to Talking Points, the Western Alliance newsletter by clicking here.